Monday, April 30, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is for sure getting cold!!!
I had to take winter clothes out today.

Today was not day off but most of the people took day off since tomorrow is Holiday.
But Evan went to the office and told me that no one was there including me!

He came home for lunch then left for the office again. He said he has so much to do that he wanted to catch up. But he is for sure not going tomorrow.

It rained almost all day long and very cold. I thought they are going to provide heater but they are not. So we have to buy it soon before it gets way too cold.

My tummy was still not great so all I ate all day was Oatmeal!!

Well hope all is well and I guess summer is starting in your area!

Have a great and fun summer!!!

I miss and love each one of you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment