Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another cool day. I am so lucky that weather is cool. I had to get winter clothes out last night.

It was a good day today. We had a wonderful lunch on our office floor. They take turn to make lunch once a month. Amazingly it was one of the best!!! People are so wonderful. The couple in our room came back from the vacation. They only speak Pourtigues so I asked them how many children they have. I also learned when someone sneeze, you say "Saudi!" So I could not wait someone to sneeze today.
But language is so hard and I feel left out not knowing what is going on!

Today we got Japanese program on TV!!! I was so happy. We can watch Fox news and Animal kingdom also!The office work is not easy. I have no clue what they are doing. Well, I will learn but I want to get going with meeting people outside.

Evan found the church Tim used to go. So we are going there this Sunday. The best part is they start 10:50!!! But we have to take onibus.

Sharon Starley E-mailed me and it helped me so much.
We found fruit ice bar at the corner and it was good. But they were out of passion fruit again.
Did Steve's dad know Woffenden's?

I might have to ask you to send me something. You know my black ugly shoes? I probably need them. The street here is so broken on the surface and I can't walk with my heals. Dad needs his winter shoes. He left them at the Chase.
Also Joey do you remember the Woolong tea you got for me? The one which has 100 tea bags. Don't get Yamamotoyama brand. They are too expensive.
Also fruit rolls. I have only one left!

We got the phone working but we don't know the number yet. Nothing comes easy here. But we are happy that we have phone.

I told you that it is so hard to cross the street. It really is scareley and we have to have the right moment to do it. Elder and Sister Sucadden are still affraid to do it. But today, we saw old lady started crossing. So Evan and I were following her laughing. It was funny that we have to follow old lady!The local can do it with no problems

I miss you all and love you so much!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment