Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!
It sure does not feel like it.
Even the temple doe not have lights!
We got up early then went to MTC, English speaking ward. So nice to see all the Elders. I am so proud of them.

We came home after the meeting then ate wonderful Christmas lunch:
1 boiled egg
1 peanut butter and banana sandwich
1/2 Japanese ra-men (Not good at all)

I really am getting tired of peanut butter sandwiches. Tomorrow is Monday so the Temple cafeteria is closed. I like their food the best!!!

I wish we can find Japan town and hope they have those pre cooked rice.

I know it will be easier, but right now, I am not happy with food.

Please find out if Janis is getting my blog. I sure hope so.

It was so wonderful to see you and talked to you all. I miss you so much. I sure wish I could have eaten Tonkatsu!!!! We just find the good Japanese restaurant.
We even have Panda Express so if Brandon is sent to Brazil, he would enjoy it.
Also we have Out Back and Applebee. I am sure they are expensive but....I deserve it.

I love you so much! and miss you more than you ever know.

Wendy please give me Sharon's E-mail address.

It was not hot today. So far I do like the weather!!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment