Saturday, December 17, 2011

First day in Brazil

After talking to Joey couple times, Finally Dad figure it out.

Seems like we left MTC few month ago. Joey and Tim took us to MTC then we took Van to SLC. Flight to Denver was quick then 9 hour flight to Sao Paulo. Thanks to Joey's patch, I did not get sick.
One missinary couple picked us up and I felt like I me two  Angels. They are so wonderful!
Drive from Airpot reminded me of Hawaii alot. It was not too hot yet. As soon as I got to Brazil now my body's itchy!!Our apartment is wonderful 2 bed rooms 2 bathes(No bath tub) The apartment even have piano! We can see the beautiful temple from our windows.
I was so tired but we decided for a little walk. I did not want to be alone at home with no phone and nothing. I am clinging to Evan.
Went to MacDonaldo but they didnot have oatmeal cereal! So disappointed. Our appt is a mess right now and can't find anything.
The temple looks much smaller than I expected but it is beautiful.
One problem here. We cannot use running water. we have to boil water. The couple told us that we have to rinse dishes and everything with boiled water. we are not supposed to brush our teeth with tap water!No one told me that!!!It is so hard to take a shower n try not to get water in my mouth!
Other than that everything is working out. We have to use clorax to soak vegitables!!! Is this all true, Tim?
Please tell Barbara, Marlyn and Marie to log in  to this Blog "Evan and Hiroko's Mission)
Wendy and Amy, I tried to call you but it did not go through.
Evan can't add any photos yet because for some reason mine is the only computer that connects to the internet. And if he plugs in his iPhone to transfer pictures, it might mess up my syncing with iPhone.
Love you all tons,

Mom n dad

No comments:

Post a Comment