Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas eve!!! There are not much christmas decorations at all.
It was another hot day in the morning but just started raining so hard and now it is much cooler.

It is our day off so we went to the mall to have lunch. I am still scared of crossing streets. It just does not make sense. Evan tells me to go! when the signal is red and Stop!!! when the signal is green. I really don't understand. and he always tells me to run!! And he says, how come you cant run fast, when we were at Pleasant Hill you used to run a lot! Yes, that is about 40 years ago. I just don't have a good shoes to run.

I had another peanut butter sandwiches with hard boiled egg for the dinner. I just don't want to go out because I don't want to cross the streets.

We still don't have English TV and it is driving me crazy! I hope they can set it up on Monday!
I had fruit roll for desert. Thank you Amy!!!

There was a boy playing music on TV tonight and he looked just like Zach! Kids here are so cute!!!
I miss my grandkids soooo much.

I got to pet two dogs today!!! I was so happy!!!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!!

I Love and miss you all!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment