Friday, December 30, 2011

We had to get up early to be at the office at 7:15. We ,new missionaries, had to go to the police station to take care of ID. When we got there , there were at least 100 elders! and the man in charge told us that it will take 4 hours to process everything. I was not happy so I prayed that everything is going to move along speedy. And they did. It is worse than DMV in USA.
But they sure take good care of senior missionaries. We get to go first and we were done in 2-1/2 hours. then they got taxies just for the senior missionaries to go home.
I am so glad it is over. But we have to do it once a year.

We just relaxed all day. Evan went to the park and walked 50 minutes. But nooooo, not me. I was too tired. So watched TV, Animal kingdom and Japanese program.

We are planning to go to Outback with other couples to celebrate New Years. Then at 6:00 we are going to Tim's friends house (Patricia Rodrigues)
And we are going to Ferreira Ward on Sunday. (Tim served few months there!)

Not much going on today. It is another holiday here. I tried to cook rice but didn't work so well.

Amy, did you find your sunglasses?

I love and miss you guys so much.

Fireworks are heard all day long to day and yesterday.

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment