Monday, December 26, 2011

It rained on and off all day long. Since I have long missionary skirt, bottom of the skirt was all wet.
It was cool all day and I had to wear sweater.
we went to the office but our computer is still not working so not much to do. Beside most of the people in the office are still gone on vacation.
We went to the shopping mall to eat. We tried something different. and It was OK. Then went to supermarket to get soy sauce and other stuff.

today, Telephone people are supposed to come but we will see. They already did not show up last week. We are supposed to get English TV tomorrow and I am so excited. I hope they don't change the appointment. I am so excited !! to watch English TV. Pray for me that they will come tomorrow!!!

We had ham sandwiches and will eat peanut butter sandwich later.

Tomorrow is Tuesday so we are going to eat at my favorite place, The temple. Can't wait.

Please send me the pictures of Jonathan, Tyler, Taylor, Beeshi, Joey and Amy and Tim and Jen. I love to paste them on the office wall.

Address is:

Elder/Sister Ray
Assoc Bras.I.J.C.S.U.D
Bem Estar
Av. Prof. Franc isco Morato2430
05512-300 Sao Paulo SP.
Brasil

I would love to get mails from you guys!!!

I miss and Love you!!!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment