Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another perfect weather. I had to wear long sleeve top.

went to the office for the 9;00 meeting. Then we went to the temple to eat my favorite lunch. They sure serve the best food.

Then we run back to our apartment for the phone and TV guy to come. Yes, they came!!!. But phone does not work.
TV is working little better. We can watch news in English now!!! I was so happy.
We walked up the hill to the bread store. It was so far away and steep hill. Of course Evan tells me that he did not think it would be that far.

Please ask President Edgren if he knows Debi and Arlene Woffendens. They knew you guys and lived in the same complex. They are from Southern California. Sister Woffenden is a nurse.

People are still on vacation but we are having special luncheon on our floor tomorrow to welcome them back.
You don't know how great it is to watch TV in English. They even have Japanese program!!!

Kids in Brazil are soooo cute. Just like Mexican, Philippino kids are cute. You know what I mean!

Evan keeps buying food and tells me "We have so much food! We have to eat them!" Just like when we were in Sparks. He buys cookies, and other sweets but I do not like them,
I eat one Kazoozle and one fruit roll a day. I shared kazoozle with our office brotheren and they loved it! That was so generous of me!!!!!

I am so happy that I can watch English TV. It was the highlight of the day.
But I still miss you guys and I love you!

Hiroko






No comments:

Post a Comment