Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dec 20, 2011

Another day passed. It was so hard to get up this morning but our senior missionary took us to the store and we shopped lieetle. But everything is so expensive! we even stopped by at the small Japanese store but they did not have anything.
Went to the office and waited the instruction. Then at lunch time, we all went to the Temple cafeteria. Food was good. and the temple was so beautiful.
After that we did not have much to do (because it is vacation time and most of the office people are gone.  
So Evan and I left for home. We were so tired!
I took a nap from two till 5!!!! When I woke up I thought it was next day and could not figure it out why it is 4:00 and outside is light.
We are going to be at the office at 9:00. Until everybody in our department is back from vacation, we have not much to do.
Elder and Sister Scodden, who are in charge of us has been so nice. Elder Scadden can fix anything and dad said ,"Boy! he is just like Joey"
I took all the pictures of grand kids to the office. I still need fairly large one ofTaylor, Zoe, Jonathan and Ty. I want Wendy and Christy also.I want Joey and Amy and Tim and Jen's also.

It wad quite hot today. Please send me E-mail and let us know what is going on!
I love you.

Evan:
Hold on re the pictures.  I think I can print at the office what mom wants.
Tim--Mom n I are going to the ward this Sunday that you were at during your mission.  If u can, email me a list of their names so I can meet some of them.
Wen--For some reason the Wells Fargo website doesn't show the Jergaites' deposit.  Maybe it's just slow because of Christmas.
We r still being treated like royalty!
Mom is so funny: The Japanese store had the best all time rice cookies I've ever had--with sesame seeds in them.  Mom even really liked them, plus the owner is a really nice old Japanese man, bowing and sounding just like the Japanese in Tokyo.
This was a real landmark day for me.  For the first time in over 40 years I had some guarana that was almost as strong and dark as the kind i had on my mission!!!!!!! It was edxpensive, but worth it.  Also,the banana maça was really good and the orange juice is great.
We love you all,
Geech

1 comment:

  1. why are you so tired Hiroko? Is the humidity bad there? Everyday I find I can't wait to get on your site to see what is going on. How absolutely wonderful you two are.
    Love you tons, Toni

    ReplyDelete