Thursday, December 29, 2011

It is hard to believe that we only have two more days this year!
We HAD TO BE AT WORK at 8:00 again and it is so hard to get up.
We worked at the office entering the information all day long.
Then we went to my favorite lunch at the Temple. They had spaghetti and it was good!!!
Then worked little more at the office and we got home at 4:00.

Office is closed tomorrow so I was looking forward to sleeping in but.....Nooooo
We have to go to the police dept to obtain the ID card at 7:15!!! I am so disappointed.

Today was another cool day. It is amazing. I thing it is around 75 degree or less.

It was so good to talked to Tim and Jen. Jen how is your feet? Don't run that much!!!!

At the temple today, one of the lady approched us and introduced her that she knew You, Tim and Evan. Gisela Oliveira is her name. We took a pictures together so dad will send it to you!I was almost in tears!!! She even works at our office building. We are so excited to go to Tim's ward. Evan can tell you their names. We showed your picture to Gisela and she smiled!

Appearently her friend who was investigating when you were there got baptised too!

Life is getting better! Oh, I had hot dogs tonight. Peanut butter sandwich for breakfast.

Wish you a very Happy New Year!!!!

I miss and love you all!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment