Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday

Clouday and hot and humid.
Went to the office around9:00 and learned little more but it will take for long time to learn!
For lunch, Elder and Sister Scuddin and we went to the Temple. I love their food! It is really good.
Then we had to come home to wait for the tel man to come to fix it. But of course noooooooo. He did not show up. We still have no phone and no English TV.
It is vacation time and the office will be closed on Friday and Saturday.We are going to farmer's market type of store tomorrow. Evan is so excited.
Tonight dinner, peanut butter sandwich, hard boiled eggs, can peas. Pretty sad, isn't it? I wish they sell cooked rice! I miss Japanese food!!
I really feel that I have done nothing productive yet!
I sure miss and love you all!

Across the room there is a brotheren who really remind me of Reed!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment