Friday, December 23, 2011

It was supposed to rain today but did not. But it is HOT!! and NO aircondition!!
We got up early and took a bus to a market. They were selling vegitable, fruits, meat and fish. I felt like I was Mr. Zimmer of"worst food I ever ate."(?)
They even sell clothes. Evan was in big heaven but I did not want to try much. I ate fruit which I have no idea what it was.

Due to the Holiday, the office is closed today and tomorrow. It is hard when we don't have anything to do. Watching TV? No idea what they are saying. We should be getting English stations sometime next week, I hope. I can't wait!!!
Highlight of the day was talking to Joey, Amy and Everlyn and Pumkin.
I am trying to stay positive but I am getting homesick!
The best part of this apartment is that we can see the temple from our place. It is so pretty at night.

I miss eating rice!!! Japanese and not Brazilian! They sell rice but I don't know how to cook! I wish I had rice cooker here! I just want to put butter and soy on and eat!!!
Other missionary couples brought us home made bread! and other goodies for Christmas. They really are very nice.

I miss you and love you tons,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment