Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday!

Hi everybody. Hope all is well. It was a hot day.
Evan and I went to the office around 9:00. We slept well but still tired.
I helped Sister Scadden enter some information and I got worried how I can ever do that. So it was a hard day for me.
The Scadden and we went to near by mall to take more passport pictures then had a quick lunch.
We had a dinner appointment at 5:00 so we got back to our apartment to rest.
Our top leader and his wife invited us, and two other missionary couples to the Christmas dinner and it was good. No beans!
They have a cutest dog and I had so much fun with her. I miss Pumkin!!!
Today I got really homesick for my family and friends!!
Now it is 10:30 so will get ready for bed.
Dad has been so helpful and happy boy.
He went to the near by grocery store alone and had so much fun while I was sleeping.

Please do write E-mail to me. I miss your contact.

I love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment