Friday, April 20, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Amy Ray had a knee surgery last night and they said it went very well. But she has crutches and can't walk for a month. It will take 9 months to completely healed!!! Poor girl.

Elder schenk is doing Physical therapy and it sounds like he is doing lot better but he still cannot see. It is a miracle that he is still arrive!!!  His parents wanted to be with him for few hours before he dies. And now he is back hom doing Rehab,

Today we went to lunch at Butanta with Dunovia and another girl. It was fun being with young girls. Donuvia is single and she saw a picture of Tim behind my desk and asked Evan if he is single. She was very disappointed!!!

I got some yarn so I can start knitting for grandkids. They can chose their color when they get them.

Next Monday we are having a special devotion and Brother Ballard is coming!!! I am so excited.
It is the best blessing being a missionary to have General Authority so close!!!

Our kitchen light broke today but the guy came from our office to fix it!!! Did not have to wait for hours and we did not have to pay!!!!

Tomorrow is Saturday and I am thinking of having lunch at the temple then go to the session. I have no idea what Evan wants to do.

Well, I miss and love you!!!
I still miss you guys so much!!!

Hiroko0


No comments:

Post a Comment