Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is saturday and I got up late!!! I love
Saturday.

We went to 2:00 temple session. So nice to be there to see so many people I already know. I cannot communicate but big smile does it all!

It is getting cold lately. I had to wear sweater to the temple today. I guess summer is over and it was not bad at all.

Well, I am going to get ready to go to bed since I have to get up for the church tomorrow.
I hope Carol will pick us up. I hate to take bus!!!

It was Friday last night and it was so loud outside. It happens every Friday night. It is so loud. Good thing winter is coming so we can close the windows at night.

Evan got that best baked small potatoes. They are so fatning but so good! And.....You should see how much sweets he got today!!

Amy hope you are doing OK and your knee is not hurting so much.

I miss and love you guys!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment