Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I woke up with headach this morning so I did not go to work.
Evan went to the temple for lunch with other friends. Her name is Dunovia(??) and really sweet and beautiful girl. She is planning to go to US so she really love to practice
English with us. Any way she is the only single girl on our floor.

Yesterday, Dunovia was really friendly and huggin
Elder Scudden. Then....his wife said to Evan "Boy she sure likes to flart!" He could not believe it. We were laughing so hard because he is not a good looking guy. I guess his wife thinks he is good looking. That is good. But Evan and I could not believe it!!!

Evan said there was nothing I could have done at the office today.  That is kind a sad comment!!

He said they had my favorite fish at the temple!!! Too bad that I missed it.

Today I saw mosquito flying in the room so I was running like crazy trying to killi but I missed it. Oh well that is my todays excercise!!!

Today, Amy Ray had her knee surgery and hope it went well. I worry about kids onstantly.

Well Evan should be home soon so I am going to stop this.

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment