Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Maybe it is not funny to you guys but Evan and i was laughbg so hard today.
At the office I was trying to read someone's hand writing. Brasilian do write differently.
And I could not read it so i said really loud "Who wrote this!!!" Then Evan started laughing telling me it was Elder Rocha's. He works with us in the same room but fortunately he does not understand
any English.

We had baby shower for one of the girl on our floor and they provided lunch. I was not sure what they are going to serve, so I ate my lunch at home and it was the right decision. Wvan is the one told me to eat lunch at home.

Today I sent out close to 50 E-mails and 99% of then was returned. No clue why that happened.

Aiko sent me some package but it was returned. Brasilian are affraid of nuclear affect from Japan. Can you believe that?

Evan got dry laichee and I did try. I am not craisy about them but not bad.

Well take care you guys.

I have been in Brasil for 4 months now.
I told Evan "boy time sure flys slow here then he said no I was going to say "Time sure flys quickly".

We are so different!!!!

I miss and love you!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment