Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Last night was a bad night. Evan fall asleep on the couch so he came to the bed around1:00 and woke me up.
I had peanutbutter sandwiches for the dinner so I did not feel great. I woke up and watched TV for a while.
I was kind a sick all day today. I really have to be careful what to eat nowadays.

One of the Brasilian sister brought us dinner. It was crape. But the problem is the filling. Chicken and bananas. I had to ask Evan not to force me to eat. That just did not sounds good.

We stayed home all day except Evan went to shopping and got some more sweets!!
He also got baked potatos(small ones) and they were soooo good. He also got chicken but I could not eat it. For some reasons, I cannot eat chicken anymore.

Tomorrow one of the member is going to pick us up to the church!!! Lucky!!! No bus ride!!!

That Elder flew home yesterday!!! Amazing!!! We are all so grateful!

I ate too many potetoes and am getting sick again. So I will talk to you tomorrow.

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment