Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was a great day doing nothing except watching conference. Like yesterday, I watched in English and he watched in Portuguese.

It was nice talking to Joey, Amy, Brandon, Moe and Ty.
It ghelps me so much to see you and talked to my family.

Evan is watching Succor game and Sao Paulo is loosing and he is not quite happy about that.

Joey, seriously you have to have Punkin on diet. She has bad hip connection and getting fat is not good.
Please don't feed anything fatning!

I am not exadulating when I say everything is so sweet!!! Ask Cecilia or Tim. Everything is so sweet. Evan continues to ask me to have a bite and I hate that. Because they are either coconut flavor or pure sugar.

Well nothing to report or write anymore. I know it is getting boring but weekend is like this. Evan went to the office to pick up something and I asked him to get gardinia but he didn't. I guess I have to do that tomorrow. I really hope they have no video camera outside. Lady missionary  holding punkin picking gardinia as soon as they bloom is not great. Ehrn iy is raining she stays in Evan's back pack. I hope they don't have any severance camera.

Hope all is well and you all have a great week!!!

Miss and love you!!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment