Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I did not feel good this afternoon so did not go to the office. Evan said it was good thing I did not go because the work he was planning for me to help could not do. I would have been bore to death. He had to do something else.

It is 4:00pm right now and it has been raining so hard for about 30 minutes! I never seen it this hard. Once again the street is like a river. I hope Evan can cross the street OK.

This morning for some reason, the mat in front of the door was gone. But when I checked right now it was there!!! No idea what happened.

I studied Portugues today but I have already forgotten all.

I see poor lady across the street without umbrella and soaking wet!!! No I am not going out to help her. If I do, Evan will kill me.

I hope all is well and I miss you guys so much and I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment