Monday, April 23, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was a great day. Elder Holland came to talk to us. He is so great and I love him. Something about
General authority!!! They for sure radiate special love.
He thanked us over and over for the good works we have been doing. I assume I was included.

It was over by 5:00 and he was going to talk to young people at 7:00. And there were long line already waiting to get in.

Today one of the sister cooked lunch but I did not want to go. Becuase it would be beef stroganoff, which I ususally like but not the way they fix here. Evan told me it was good thing I did not come. Beef was cooked in ketchap! and even Evan did not like it.

I was so excited about Jonathan!!! We told our boss to guess where he will be serving. And he guessed it. He said there are lots of Portugues speaking people in Boston well. we will see..
Well I was told that there are lots of Japanese here. And my Japanese will be very handy. Yes there are tons of Japanese but none of them speaks Japanese.

It is diffenately getting cold outside. And we have no heater!!! I guess I have to buy it. We will see.  

Barbara, thank you for checking on Amy. You are so sweet. Thank you!!!

Cecilia, do you think you can start trimming our roses? Barbara knows how to do it. I hope you will have time to do that. Thank you!!!

I miss and love you tons.

Hiroko



No comments:

Post a Comment