Friday, April 27, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Definately it is going to be colder!!! I don't know how long we can stand this weather without heater. We will see.

I just found out that our friend ,Donovia, is quitting in June. I will be so sad. She is so cute and so eager to learn English.

Today I was helping Evan's reocord sheet. But his hand writing is so bad that I got headach!!!
Sometime He cannot even read his own.

We called another new project which we might work on. We will see.

We are finally feeling better!!! and started eating.

I finally bought yellow yarn for Lily. I hope she will like it.

We are expecting rainy weather this weekend but several people are going to Mountain for the one day vacation. No we are not going. I just found out that it takes 2-1/2 hours of driving! Evan did not even want to go because the weather is going to be rainy and cold.
I guess we will clean the apartment. It gets so dusty.

Nothing exciting happening around here. Evan has fixed his E-mail so he is very happy. He can now accept mails.

I still have headach from reading Evan's hand writing so will close it now.

Have a great weekend.

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment