Monday, April 2, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is getting quite cool lately . They said it is going to be very cold in July and August.

On the way home, I picked two more gardinias at the temple ground. Do you think I should not? The thing is I don't feel bad at all.
Joey do you think we can grow them in Reno? I sure hope so.

Evan is watching Succor game again. Yesterday, Sao Paulo was loosing 0-1 then...... amazingly they won 4-1!!! You should see how happy dad was.

We had a wonderful sandwiches for lunnch at home. We made them ourselves. We found the great rolls and I am very happy about that!

Tomorrow we are going to another mental patients care house so I have to use ear patch Joey sent me long time ago. So that I dont get car sick. Thank you, Joey.

Several people told me that I have very good pronounciation! That does not mean much when you cannot speak, but I was happy. I use google translate and just read it to them.

I was able to pet a small white dog today at the garage! She was so cute. The owner was missoonary for the Temple. There are so many menbers living in our complex.

Well that is all for today, falks!!!

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko



No comments:

Post a Comment