Monday, April 9, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

How was your Easter? Hope you all had a wonderful time.
Unfortunately I got sick that night so I could not go to church. I ate too much chocolate!! Feel sorry for me?

Today I had to go to the office by 8:00am. I usually go just the afternoon. But it was my turn to give a spiritual talk so I had to get up early. As I mentioned before. I did it in Portugues. Everybody told me that my pronounceation was so good. Whatelese can you say. But everybody told me I did a good job including Evan.
I felt good about it.
I was so tired all morning but I had to help Brother Scadden today then Evan.
We came home for lunch and I stayed home.

Good news! We found vacume cleaner!!! and It works. Nor more brooming!

Amy Ray, Joey's wife has to have knee surgery on the 19th and he told me that MRI revieled worse than original diagnosis. I wish I could be there to help but...I can't. I really appreciate if you guys can call them and help them while she is healing.

Thank you!!!!

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment