Friday, April 13, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was another quiet day. After lunch I went to the temple. It was a small session but I saw several friends there. So frastrating not be able to say anything except, hi! How are you!!!
Evan did not go because he went last night with Patty and her husband. I went back home after the temple becuse Evan told me there is nothing I can do today.

Yes, I did get One big gardinia. I only took one!
I tried to study Portuguies this afternoon  but it is so hard to do.
Tomorrow is Saturday but no idea what Evan is planning to do.

I think I will stay home trying to study Portugese.
I hope it will get cooler soon. Becuse it was a hot day!!!!

I saw another catapiller and this one was ugly one too. All black and small black needle is covering body all over!
I really get nervous walking under any trees! Evan think they are cute!!! Of course he does!!

I am already tired!!

Good night everybody!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment