Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Happy Easter to you all.

No we have no plans but I am not fixing anything!!

Today I was helping entering Evans informations into the form but his handwriting was so bad that by the time I finished, my head was pounding!!! So we came home and did not go to the temple.
We have a day off on Friday so we are going to the Temple on Friday. I have no clue what kind of holiday that is. I guess it is related to Easter.

Evan got the huge donuts with sweetest cream inside. But it was NOT good!! Again he insisted I try but just looking at it, I knew it is not good.

Nothing special is going on today but glad  it is over.

Again there were so many people came to our office just to get chocolate today!!! They sure love chocolates!!

Evan is watching soccer game again!!!

Hope all is well.
I miss and love you!!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment