Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dearest Family and friends,

It was a nice cooler day. Ususally a girl in our ward pick us up to the church but we could not get a hold of her today. I was so nosiated to take that thundermountain jet coaster bus. So I stayed home.
On the way home, bus did not stop at our station so Evan had to take another one to go home. He said he was so glad I did not go.

We kind a figure out why I am sick all the time now.
1. When we brush our teeth we are supposed to rinse our mouth with treated water. Evan told me that is OK if we don't. So I have not doing that. but he was using treated water to rinse and did not tell me while I was using tap water.
Also he told me to just wash dishes with tap water so I have been doing that. And Evan was wrinsing his plate and cups with treated water right before he eats. He did not tell me either.

So I will try from now on to use treated water to rinse my mouth. At least I don't drink tap water.
We will see how that will work.
Lately I have to eat very small amount otherwise I get sick.

Last time he went to the temple, vail worker was Elder Rocha who works in our office . and he was wondering who is this guy with spashish accent? And it was Evan.
He speaks really well though.

Hope all is well and take care.

I miss you all and love you so much.

Hiroko



I downroaded (Evan) Portugues lesson CD's today. I am going to study that from now on. I am so sick and tired of not be able to say anything!!!
The first lesson is "I am sorry. I do not understand Portuguese. I speak English. Do you?" Well I know how to say that very well cus I say that all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment