Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

We have a great news about that Elder. He is flying home tomorrow!!! He still cannot see anything but can communicate. And doctors think he can handle flying home to Utah.
His parents came and hoping they will be able to be with him even two hours before he dies. Yes, it is miracle and we are so excited!!!!  It will still be a long way for recovery but it is amazing!!! HF sure protect missionaries!!!

Another good news for me was I saw that cute Shittsu, Barron, outside. He is so cute and friendly!
His owner works at our office in the same room.
It was so good to feel and touch real dog!!!
I miss Punkin so much!!!

Today, Evan was so busy and I helped him but not much I can do. All I do is I dictate what he tells me.
They were all about orphans and it does get depressing.

Evan bought some sweets again. Filled donuts. No I did not try them.

I can hear Evan watching Succor game. He watches every single night. Then I just disappeared into my computer room.

Last night I found huge Cockroach in our bathroom again! It is always I am the one find them. Evan put his shoes and samshed it. It sounded like it popped!!! Yack!!! I hate them.

I miss and love you so much!!!


Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment