Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was so good to talk to Joey, Amy and the Starley's. Especially Jonathan. He got stright As the last semester and 3.89. . I really am proud of him.

It has been quite cool today. I had to wear sweater! I guess summer is over and It was not bad at all.

Guess what I had to do at RS today. They asked me if I play piano. So I said very little I should have said NO!!!but they wanted me to play. Can you believe that? I better practice piano since we have piano in our apartment.. But I don't think they will ask me to play again.

Again the girl who told us she would pick us up every Sunday but she did not. I can't figure that out.

We were invited to the member's home for dinner but I got sick so I did not go but Evan did. I hope he had a good time. He has been gone about 3 hours so I guess he is having a good time.

I know winter is coming because Gardinia is not blooming! No more gardinia!!!

Glad to hear that Amy Ray's knee does not hurt too much. But she might have to have another surgery if it does not heal properly. Thank you for the people who brought dinner to them.

I hope you guys had a wonderful Sunday!!!

I really miss and love you guys.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment