Friday, April 6, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Happy Easter!!!

It is Good Friday so everything is closed except the Temple.
After lunch at home. we went to the temple and it was so nice.
It was so nice to see so many people we know there.

Then we came back home and did lundry and nothing else.

It is very very quiet. I can hear just dogs barking , that is it.

Yes, I did get two more gardinias. I really love that fregrance.

Tomorrow I am going to color my hair hope they will do a good job!! It always make me nervous to go to the new place. Sister Rocha (Brazilian) is going with me and make sure they will not over charge like last time!!!

Wish you all a Happy Easter!!!

Evan went to the store this morning and came back with one big chocolate egg!!! Yes they were not bad but I ate too much.

Well have a great evening!!!

I miss and love you all!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment