Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Today people in our office got huge chocolate eggs and we all shared together.
they were huge!!!
Brazilian sure likes chocolate!!!.
The market store was filled with those big chocolate eggs. Some is about 50cm high and about $45.!!

It was a hot hot day! and the temp did not go down even at night. I really hate that!!

Tomorrow is day off and Evan wants to do something but does not know what!!!

We worked on finding the orphanege which might be able to use our help.

I heard Tim and Jen might come here sometime soon. I'd better start the "want list"!!

Can't wait!! Evan said he can bring anything except Punkin. If he brings Punkin, I would not leave our apartment! That is true.


Ven Bindo!!! to both of you!

When it is this hot without air conditioner, all I can do is try to go to sleep with fan on.

I miss and love you lots.

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment