Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I hope you guys enjoyed the Conference.


We had black out 10 minutes before the conference so I was praying to get the electricity back RIGHT AWAY!!!! We missed President Manson. but we got the electricity back right away. I was sick!

I watched in English in our front room then Evan watched in Portugues in the conputer room.

The choir by missionaries were so sweet! When one of the Seventy(?) tolked about single mother, she said she cannot handle it so she asked  HF "Can I go home to you?" And HE said "No, but I will come to you!" I almost chocked up.

It is so nice to be able to the conference through internet!!!

My main activities were clean both bathrooms!! Wonderful, isn't it?

I guess we will stay home just like today and watch conference on the conputers.

Enjoy Conference tomorrow again!!!

I miss and love you!!!!

Hiroko




No comments:

Post a Comment