Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Amy, your dog, Bear, is so cute!! How did you find that dog? He is so adorable!!!

Today, I was helping Sister Scudden for PEF (Purpetual Education Fund). Evan hates our computer program! Do you remember how he hated Vorizon long time ago? Now he is so frustrated by Micro soft, ward and Excel. He is having hard time learning new programs.

I have to give a spiritual talk next Monday morning, so I was working on Google translation. Yes I am going to try in Portugues!

Today our water in the apartment is not running.
They told us it will be just for one hour but it has been more than 6 hours!!!
Hope it works soon!

At least we have drinking water so that is good. but no toilet water!

The guy in next room came twice to tell me how cute my dog is becuse I told him he will get chocolate if he says that. I love that man. He absolutely addicted with Chocolate. Brazilian really love chocolate or anything sweet.

They told me that we have no heater in our office nor apartment so I started knitting maffler. Hope it will be done by winter!

Evan and I watched Sumou again and had a great time.

It has been raining again but I hope it will be clear tomorrow night becuase Evan is going to
succor game with Paty and her husband. No, I am not going and am not even invited either. No desire to go!
I hate that Gooooooooooal!! call.

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment