Monday, March 5, 2012

Dearest Family and friends,

It was one of the happiest day for me. We got a care package from Christy. Thank you!!! And also I found "Pumkin" in the box. She is so cute!! Thank you Barbara. She is cute!!! I already in love with her.

As I said befor, Getting mails and packages are the best thing for all of us.

Today we presented that "Kibou no ie", House of hope project .And our boss was very happy so we think it will be approved by the area president. We were so impressed with them.
We are going to try to build nice outdoor facility.They asked if most of them are Japanese or not. But I hate say it, I could not tell. They really did look alike.
I don´t know when we strart but we can´t wait.

After that presentation, I worked on Bishop's warehouse list again.It is very easy and just adding so I love this project!
Everybody gets tons of rice.,then beans !

Today our floor had lunch and it didnot sounds good so I didnot go. Evan said that  it was good thing I didnot go. It was so solty and desert was way too sweet. So I had quick lunch at home.

I introduced Punkin to everybody o  my floor. You ndon´t know how much excited I am!!!

I got tons of fruite rolls, and other candies also. Thank you. And everybody's letter with drawings!!

I can't wait  to sleep with her!!!

I miss and love you tons!!!



Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment