Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dearest friends and family,

Today the temple was open so there were so many people there for lunch.

But the menue was not the best. Beans and sasages and fried lever. Evan did not know it was lever and did not like it. Glad I did not get it. What we do is that we get whatever we want then they weight the plate and tells us how much we owe. Today was not that great; chicken was soooo dry that if you drop it, it would have made a loud noise.

It started out so hot today and by the time we are ready to go home, it started raining so hard and almost cold! Evan had to stay longer so I got home with Elder and Sist Scadden. And luckily one of the brothern who works in our office had a car and took us home.!!!

Today was not busy for me and I hate that.
 But Evan is giving me more jobs tomorrow so I can't wait!!! I need to keep myself busy!!

I was not feeling that great so Elder Scadden came to give me a blessing. Don't worry, I am doing just fine.More mental than physical!

I miss you guys so much anhd I love you!!!!!


Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment