Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Today it was almost freezing!!! You never know what kind of weather we will have.

Evan showed me how to use the computer program but it is so complecated. I don't think he is a good teacher.

Today we had lunch at home and they told me that the Temple had my favorite fish!!! I missed it!!!

We are working on "Kodomono Sono"project. (Children's home for mentally very slow)
We thought it was for children but it isn't. They founded 58 years ago so by now they are all grown up. It is just like Kibo no-sono we are working on.
We are planning to go and visit next Tuesday.
I was little disappointed that this is not for small children. But we will see what we can do for them.

Amy Ray told me that she might have to have surgery on May 22nd unless they have cancelations. I wish I could be there to help her.

Evan is watching game again. I absolutly hate it!

Well I'd better get ready for bed.

I miss and love you tons.


Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment