Monday, March 19, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Elder is still in the critical condition. They are putting him under enduced coma until brain's swalling goes down.
 I guess his parents finally got the visa and they will be here on Wednesday. Then they might have to decide if they should unplug the life suporter. What a difficult decision they have to make.
We are all sick about this.

We had a birthday lunch at the Pizza restaurant, where they did not serve Pizza!!! Can't figure it out!!!! One of our Elder's birthday and his wife paid for everybody.
 But we had a nice buffee and I was stuffed anyway. They served desert before everybody finished eating. I got flan but once again it was sooooo sweet. I should have known better!!!
Evan had a coconut pudding and it was too sweet plus coconut which I don't like. Jen you would have hated!!!  They love coconuts and I have to be so careful when I eat candy. They contain either coconut or peanuts.

It was a busy day but I like it that way. I hate it when I have nothing to do.

Amy, please let me know what the doctor said about your knee!!!

I miss and love you so much!!!


Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment