Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

As of now we have no news about that Elder. Hope that "No News" is good news.
We really have been sick about that!

Today I guess I was too slow so we left the apt little later than usual. Then Evan took the wrong bus. (Of course it was my fault. We did not see any taxi and we had to walk back to the main road.
My leg has been so painful and it did not help to walk up the hill!

I was so tired today so took a nap as soon as I got back (3:30)pm). Then I fell a sleep until almost 7:00! So we missed Sumou. Evan went for walk but I did not even know that he left.

I understand Tahoe had some snow finally! That is wonderful.

It was really cool almost cold. But of course I love it!

Today the translator for RS and Sunday school was not there. It was painful to sit through with no idea what is going on!!!
I can pick up few wards, but no idea what they are saying. I have been here almost 3 months. No improvment!!!!

I don't know how but I am getting sleepy! I heard that Brandon has to have his tunsil removed on
Wendsday. Poor baby. I wish I could be there with him.

I miss and love you!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment