Monday, March 26, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I gave Evan a hair cut and he looks great. We saved about $25.00!!! It has been more than 40 years since I gave him hair cut. I used to do it all the time but I got to busy.

Another hot day! tomorrow the Temple will open so everybody is so excited to have lunch there. I am getting sick of sandwiches for two weeks. Can´t wait!!

Nwext time when you send me a package, can you put the powder for regular spagettii meat sauce?
I can´t wait to get Costco´s lental chili beans. Anything simple likt that will be great!

We mailed the Pitta´s letter to Aiko and costed $9.00 for the postage!!! Can you believe that? Truely everything is so expensive here. I forgot to keep the A-mail address of Pitta´s teacher. Can you sen it to me? I just wanted to explain that mail system is so slow that Pitta´s letter might not make it by May 14th. I am worried about that.

Today is another slow day and I hate that!
Evan is too busy to give me things to do.

Have a great day!!!

I miss and love you!!! 

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment