Friday, March 2, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

What a hot day!!! It went up to 35degrees!!! With over 90 % humidity!!!
I was going to die.

But it was one of the best day!

Evan, me and one other brothern visited "Home of Hope", took us 4 hours round trip. Care center for mentally challenged! There were about 80 people. The area we visited was very poor area. As soon as we truned the main road, it started dirt road. I felt like driving in Jeep deep into Amazon or Africa. They were
all Japanese (I think but it is hard to tell!) but I have no idea if they understood my Japanese or not.

We visited each group. First group was the most handicapped and they can only draw lines with crayons. But they were all smiling.

Next group can do little more. Once again they were all smiling!!!

Then next group was advanced group and they were making cloth pins, embrodering, making sope and note books. And they were doing a great job. They sell them to others to make some money.

It was very touching and people came to us to give us big hugs. Very very touching. I hope Salt Lake will approve this project!
Then when we left, they gave me a bag of gifts that they made. I started crying! The best gift I got.

They are special people and we know they all go to the Celecial Kingdom, for sure. They are such happy people!!!

Joey, thank you for that patch. Becuse of that, I did not get car sick. I would be so sick without it.
Also Evan kept telling me to look at right side then left. You know I get sick if I don't look straight ahead.

I really miss and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment