Friday, March 16, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was a perfect day weather-wise.
No jokes today. Sorry.

I was busy helping Sis Scudden for the Perpetuarl Edication Fund. It is so complecated. I hope I don't have to take over her job after she leaves in Nov.

People keep coming back to our room because Evan has a box of Chocolates!!! Brasilian chocolates are soooo sweet. I do miss See's!

I have been having pain on my right leg just like right after the surgery. So he was massaging my leg and got so tired. Then I woke up to go to the bathroom around 11:30 and saw a huge cockroach! So I had to wake him up. Poor Evan he was so tired today. It was big!!!!! I hate them.

Evan had so much fun going to the game las night. He said the team he and Paty want to win won 3-0.     Yeah!!!!I was very happy and excited!!!

Well, I do miss you and love you all!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment