Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dearest Family and friends,

Today I was not feeling well and Evan told me that it is not a busy day so I stayed home.

Evan told me two jokes one of Elder told Evan.

He is older than us and so funny.


1, There was one patient in the phychiatic ward. He always hold his one hand on his chest because he is a Napolion. So someone  asked him why you think you are Napolion. Then he said"Because God told me" Then right away one guy next to him told that man "No I didn't".

2. One patient was putting his ear on the wall listning something. So one guy asked him what are you doin? I don't hear anything. Then that guy told him " I know I have been trying to listen for the last 25 years but cna't hear anything.

I guess it is not that funny when you read them. But I hope you find them funny.

Evan wanted to go for a walk after work but since Sumou was on, he did not.

According to the weather report, there are going to snow or rain in Sparks. I hope that is true!!!

Well, no spiritual experience today but hope you enjoyed jokes.
His name is Elder Urray and he can remember jokes just like unkle Joey or Paul.
We really enjoy him!!!

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment