Saturday, March 3, 2012

Obaachan was right, yesterday was a great day. Hiroko spoke a lot of Japanese yesterday and I kept remembering Pres. Johnson's blessing to her when she was set apart as a missionary, that she would use her native language--she sure did!
I'll send some photos of the clinic as soon as I get it off the DVD they gave us.

I'm attaching a ton of photos that all look alike and everyone is going to wonder why. Well it's to show the beautiful park that I go to as often as I can for exercise. The first few pictures are of the street that I walk to get to the park and the last few pictures are of the streets that I use to go back home.

WARNING: This could be extremely boring, so after the first few pictures just click out of the blog.  You've been warned!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment