Friday, March 30, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Another cold day. I had to weare sweater!!! So far the summer has been great. No wonder no one has air conditioner!

We still felt little sicky so we ate lunch at home. So I coulod not get MY Gardinia. On the way home I was going to get few but we saw people we know so I stopped.
I put the flowers into punkin so she smells so good!

Today we received a huge package of chocolate and cookies from Nobuko. We were so excited!!! I don't think we will share them with others. I have been very selfish.


the animal planet said " Small dog syndrom is that they think they are the king or queen of the house" Wow! So true, isn't it?

Tomorrow is Saturday so we think we will go to the temple and I will study Portugues!One of the sister missionary let me borrow CD for Portugues. I hope it helps!! We will see. I went to the drag store yesterday and I found Sensodyne Pronamel tooth paste which I use! I was so excited!!!

Today was fun working with Evan. We were working on closing one of the project. We had to write down how that helped. (Donated Refegerator) So Evan asked me what we should write so I told him "Because of it, the stomack problems decreased. or They can keep food until in Ref almost spoiled". We were laughing together.

We are usually more serious but today was great becuase we got the package from Nobuko in Germany. Their chocolates are so much better than ones here!

Today Evan went to the bread store and found Marasada. So of course he wanted me to have a bite. It was sooooooo sweetest and custard cream was inside .I almost lost few teeth! But Evan was happy!!!

He also got mandarin orange and it did not look good at all but it was so nice and sweet and delicious.

Well I hope all is well!!

That Elders can move his arms and legs but still long long ways to go!!

I miss and love you all

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment