Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dearest friends and famlily,

Elder is not good at all. They are just waiting for his parent to arrive on Wednesday and they will decide what they are going to do. Yes, the whole oaaice is very low and our hearts are so heavy. They said there is no brain activities at all.

Today I had to translate the letter from Japan. It was a letter from the bishop in Japan regarding one of the Bishop's Court. It is not fun to do something so negative and so secretive!

Tomorrow we, Evan and I, are going to try to get another project. We will see.

Evan got figs which were not that great and we were so disapppointed. Then he got small pears. They taste great but they are small as the size of an egg!

It is Fall here and it is getting cooler. I love it.

I heard that Amy has to have knee surgery. I hope everything will go well for her.

We have not heard great news lately and It has been so hard to be cheerful especially thinking about the Elder and his family.

I told you over and over how dangerous the buses are here!Buses are all over. Even small side street, you see the buses going so fast!!! When we try to cross the small alley, all of sudden huge bus appears!!!
It is so loud and we can hear the loud noise from our bedroom and makes me sick. Only thing good about bus is free fo "over 65, pregnant, with kids and over weight people" How do you tell over weight person,"Hey! Here is a seat for you becouse......You ......are little bit.....fat?"

Sunset is beautiful right now. That is one thing makes me happy.

Well I really miss you all especially time like this I need family and friends!!!

I love you!!!!



Hiroko




No comments:

Post a Comment