Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Yes, Punkin is doing fine. She slept in my arm last night and stayed until we woke up.

I carried her in my arm to go to the temple and I think Evan is embarrased a little. But who cares!!!

One of the guy in our building comes in to our room and he has to say"How cute your dog is!" in order to get chocolate from us.

She really is cute. On the way home, I held her in my arm and people could not figure out if that is real or what. One of the brotheren thought it was real dog!!

It was a busy day but Punkin just sit on my lap and I loved it. I know I am crazy. But it really helps me.
I used to see old women carring dolls as if they are real babies. And I used to think that is crazy! But now that is exactly what I am doing.

We had lunch at the temple and I got sick again. My dinner was oatmeal again.

It is nice and cool tonight! I love it. Evan is using bath towel as a blanket!!!

We are so different! He is going to die during winter since we have no heater!.

Well Barbara, once again, thank you for making me Punkin. I absolutely love her.

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment