Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dearest famly and friends,

Today we had lunch at the temple and Evan and I got sick. Both of us were not feeling good.

Sister Scadden needed my help so I stayed until 4:30 then Evan took me home. Evan never lets me go home alone. Evan did not come home until 6:30pm. He was feeling better and bought himself Tuna sandwiches. Even though I did not want to have a bite because I was still not feeling well, he insisted me to have a bite. Everytime he force me to have a bite of something, it is not good most of the time. But I just wanted to please him. so I did. It was OK but had very strong tuna smell! That did not help me feel better!

The temple was closed for two weeks and during that time, MY gardinia started blooming. I took two of them and stuffed them into Punkin. There are still a lot for me. I was so excited!!!

Today one person brought desert, coconut pudding! And of course Evan forced me to try it but THIS I refused to try. And I was glad. I would have been so much sicker! Even Sister Scadden said it was so sweet! If she says that it is unbearably sweet.

I am hoping that I can go to the temple tomorrow night. I hope I feel better!

I miss and love you so much!!!


Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment