Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was sooooooooooooooo hottoday! They said it went up to 38 degrees!!!
It was without the doubt the hottest! I really am going crazy. Fan helps but not enough.

I went to the temple today and it was nice and cool!!!
The office was cooler but not much.

I worked on B ishop's warehouse paper. It is so easy and this is my favorite job so far.
Patty got sick so Evan did not go to Soccur game. Poor thing.

Tomorrow we are going to visit that handicapped (Mentally) patient place. I hope it will not as hot as today. Because seems like most of the cars have windows open and that means no air conditioners!!

I cannot wait for the winter. Well, when the winter comes I might say "I miss hot weather" but I don't think so.

We saw temple president and his wife and it was so nice to see them again. She really reminds me of Sharon Starley. sweetest lady!!!

We saw another ugly warms today. Two of them!!!! I am so scared to walk around there. So I make sure I have unbrella so that they don't fall on me. Evan took another picture of them even though I told him he already did it.

It is almost nine but still so hot!!!

Well, I am going to bed. I really miss you guys and love you so much.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment