Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was such a warm and beautiful day when we left for the Temple. Then when we were readly to leave it started raining and thandering so hard. I was even gettin cold!!
We went to the temple about 10:15 for 11:00 session but there were too many people so we had to wait until 12:00session. The temple will be closed for two weeks so there were lots of people.

Dad and I agreed that people in the temple here, people talks really loud. I mean in regular voice. No whispering! It was the loudest today. And the sister who sat next to us was snoring so loud!! I am not joking. Really really loud.
It was so wonderful to be there.

It is still raining heavely and thander is rolling.

I miss you guys and love you so much!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment