Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I am so proud of Brandon. He is smiling after they took his tunsil out.! He did not evern cry.
I wish I could be there with him!!!

I found the blog for that Elder's family. I will let you know tomorrow. He is still in very criticle condition but they said he moved his hands. That means he has some brain activities. His parents arrived last night and now they are with him, I am sure that is a great help and comfort for Elder and his parents.
He is from Cash Valley in Utah so Jen might know that family.

We all feel little better knowing his parents are there with him and they said it is little better than yesterday.
But not out of danger yet at all.
All we thinkg about is that Elder and hope everything is going to work out for him and his family. Everytime I see buses, they made me sick!!!

Todays high light of the day is that I was able to pet the cute puppy!

I miss and love you all!!! I really want to see you guys!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment